Benefits of a New Photo Directory:
- Connects names with faces
- Lasting memento to share for years to come
- Builds and strengthens our faith community
- Excellent networking reference for our members
- Great outreach tool for new members
All Photography and Viewing is done in one convenient appointment at your church. The entire process will take about half an hour for your photography sitting. In that half hour you’re portrait will be photographed, you will make your selection for the directory and you will have the opportunity to purchase archival, lab quality photographs at the best prices in the industry.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. FOR PARTICIPATING YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE NEW DIRECTORY FOR FREE. PGP offers our service to churches at no cost and it is through sales of photographs that we hope to fund the production of your new directory.
PGP PHOTO DIRECTORIES OFFERS “ONSITE PRINTING” OF YOUR PORTRAITS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A PURCHASE. YOU CAN LEAVE WITH YOUR PRINTS IN HAND AT THE END OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. By offering this as part of our service, we can charge less for our prints while eliminating expensive shipping costs for you. This also eliminates the usual 4-6 week shipping time offered for that cost while you wait to receive your portraits.
PGP Portraits make excellent gifts and memories.
These are some of the products that we offer for sale:
- Prints - wallet size, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20
- Laminated and Canvas finishes available as well - many different sizes and configurations available
- Photomousepads, PhotoMugs, and Photocases for Smartphones and Tablets
- PGP accepts cash, debit, cheque, Visa and Mastercard onsite
- All products are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Let’s create memories and build community together.